Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'd Rather Be Blogging

So, here I am, a former corporate manager, now stay-at-home mom who has discovered a love of blogging during my kids' naptime when I should be scrubbing toilets or folding laundry instead. For four years I have been keeping my pilot blog up-to-date with family pictures, news and a general chronology of what we do around here for fun, or, sometimes, merely for photo opportunities. So, been there, done that with the family blog thing. But, my crafty, slightly OCD mind is constantly churning, looking for ways to utilize my talents and interests for the good of God, my family and others. I am an avid cook, baker, craft mongrel, scrapbooker, reader, writer, artist. I love lists. I live by spreadsheets. I can't imagine my life without sticky notes. Call it Type-A personality, First Child Syndrome, Perfectionism, whatever you wish. That is just the type of person I am.

So, this blog is basically my braindump and anthology of a woman who strives to be as well-diversified as the Proverbs 31 lady. Will anyone ever be so resourceful ? Nope. Can we have a little fun trying? Certainly. I hope you enjoy reading this, I am eager to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment