Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm back...

I have been sitting here trying to conjure a good excuse for not blogging in quite some time.  I have thought of everything from being too busy, to having writer's block to saying my dog ate my keyboard so what other choice did I have?  But, realizing that my only post actually did relate to my dog, who has since gone to doggie heaven and has been there for over half a year (sniff! sniff!), I realize that it has been longer than I had even realized. So, let's just say I was in mourning for dear, sweet Barney the Labrador and call it even. :)


So without further ado, The Proverbs 31 Chronicles is back!  This time, though, I am determined to take all of these ideas, thoughts, trials and suggestions that are constantly running through my mind and make some semblance of reason out of them for your reading delight.  At least I hope to try. 

So, sit back and enjoy. I hope that you have as much fun reading what I have to say as I have writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment